Re:boot - "Century" (featuring Lena Katina)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 14/3/2014, 21:33

♥ Hola Killer ♥

Group:
Mod

1618630_612382055502937_1065683079_n

Re:boot “Century” (featuring Lena Katina) [Single Premiere]

Re:boot is a Berlin-based pop duo formed by Denis and Kiro. They are currently working on their upcoming debut studio album scheduled to be released this year via Srviced Records. The duo was formed in late 2013 and since then they have been locked in the studio recording songs for their first album.

The lead single is called ‘Century‘, and it has the guest vocals of Lena Katina of the highly acclaimed, platinum selling Russian pop duo t.A.T.u., which are promoting their latest single ‘Любовь в каждом мгновении’ (English: ‘Love In Every Moment‘). The song was produced by The Euroz, who have worked with Julia Volkova (t.A.T.u.), Big Bang and recently with Mohombi. About the song they said:

When we first heard the song we knew we needed to ask Lena to feature. The lyrics were just so fitting for us all and considering how we met, it was simply a dream to have Lena collaborate with us on this song, our debut single

Denis has been passionate about music from a very small age. His influences are contemporary pop acts like t.A.T.u. or Serebro to great classical composers such as Tchaikovsky. On the other hand, Kiro began his musical career as part of the group Cinema Bizarre, formed in 2005 and world-renowned thanks to their smash single ‘I Came 2 Party‘ with English singer, producer and deejay Space Cowboy. Signed to Universal Music, they released three albums and also toured with Lady Gaga.

The single is a strong electronic pop dance production. With a ‘robotic‘ sound and great instrumentation, the song will transport you to an unprecedented musical atmosphere. Lena’s voice brings the softness necessary to a catchy song that makes clear the fusion of melodies mixing pop, dance, electronic, dubstep with resonant vocals. About the song Lena Katina said:

I simply love the song and that’s why I decided I’d like to collaborate with them. Everybody knows my past with t.A.T.u. and I think that ‘Century’ is a good representation of the present, of the 21st century and of our relationships in it. That I hope people will enjoy the song and be able to find strength in it

The single will be released worldwide on digital retailers on March 25, 2014. Push play and let yourself be seduced by the 21st century ‘re:bootic’ love!

Video

FONTE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!! Finalmente notizie di Kiro!!
A quanto pare ha formato un duo con Denis e hanno lavorato per un album!
Fantastico, sono estasiato dal sapere che Kiro si sta dando da fare!
:4a46b55dbf6f9233762ae.gif: :4a46b55dbf6f9233762ae.gif: :4a46b55dbf6f9233762ae.gif:

Edited by •Escapist• - 19/3/2014, 23:06

0 replies since 14/3/2014, 21:33   84 views